(HH | Foundational + Advanced Makeup Course) – £349.00
What to expect to learn on your Foundational + Advanced course
With a step by step technique and tool approach to all aspects of bridal and occasion makeup, Holly Hanrahan makeup artist will guide you through the complete process of a perfectly executed makeup application for your paying clients.
Complexion, eyes, contour, highlight, blush, lashes, brows, liner are all included in this one day course packed with inside knowledge from Holly’s ten years in the industry.
With the current makeup climate in Instagram and social media, it’s important to keep up to date with the more advanced makeup techniques that will set you apart from the crowd. This course day, you will create looks that push your technical boundaries and artistic flair and create a portfolio look to be proud of. Your final look will be photographed professionally and sent to you after the course for you to use to promote yourself on your own sites.
Learn the art, products, and tools to create more extreme full glam makeup looks.
Students will be working on fellow students, will need to have their own basic make up kit and a selection of products and brushes to bring along on the day, although one full kit for the classroom to share will be provided to fill any gaps.
Next Foundational + Advanced Course Dates :
21st- 22nd September
9th – 10th November
23rd – 24th November
Time : 10:00 – 17:00
Venue : Envy Hair Salon, Folkestone, Kent CT20 1SE
THE HH | FOUNDATIONAL + ADVANCED MAKEUP COURSE WILL INCLUDE:
- Learn the different blending techniques when applying ultra-bright shades and which colour theory works best
- Learn application techniques to minimise fall down, which products and tools work best for accurate application
- Learn application techniques, products and tools to create this modern and extremely popular eyeshadow base
- Learn the art of creating this as a starting point for your clients base, reshaping the face to create ultimate femininity
- Learn a step by step Fail proof technique to applying false strip lashes
Ombre Lips and Brows
- Learn the art of creating a soft fade from light to dark